Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ok Guys Let Me Know What I Have

WhereAmI

Sorry if the pictures are big guys, it is my first time doing this as well as running a trail camera. Just wondering what you guys think of some of the deer I have caught on camera, thanks for any replies. Just trying to get into this bow hunting thing and man once you do it sure is addicting!!

BiggieSmalls.jpg

BiggieSmalls5.jpg

Popcan.jpg
[/IMG]

Double1.jpg

Double1.jpg

Unknown7.jpg

Unknown6.jpg

Kind of avg Bucks but they still have time to grow! Keep your cam out and you never know what might show up!

The first one has an injury on the right rear leg and will have a normal rack on the right and a weird thing on the left.

The others are still pretty early to tell but look like possibly three year olds. Couple have decent mass but it is really hard to get a good read on mass in June. Keep the cameras rolling and you will know a lot more in about 30 days.

Yeah the first deer I saw last year so to catch him on camera was great! I know they won't be the best bucks as it's not the best ground for deer! But hey it is Iowa you never know what may show up.

wait till rut season (sometime after thanksgiving), maybe a few new bucks will come by your hunting spot. Last year, at the tree stand, saw a deer coming toward me (about 300 yards out) till my neighbor came home (yea my tree stand is about 300 yards from his house) and spooked him away. then I was done for evening cuz it were getting dark soon and I used my camera to zoom in to that deer and was very stunned what I saw. a monster buck. too late, because it got dark. never seen him again.

Top Bottom