Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oklahoma Rios

grandslam02

PMA Member
Thought i'd share some pictures from our annual Oklahoma Rio trip. Had some time before the season started to take the camera out and snap some shots.

Oklahoma_2008.JPG

Rios.JPG

Rio_Flock.JPG

Gobbler_and_hens.JPG

Oklahoma_Rio.JPG

2008_Oklahoma.JPG

Jakes.JPG

turkey_pic.JPG

Hens.JPG

I thought this was interesting to say the least. We had spotted what looked like a Gobbler sitting on a branch from a distance. When we put the glasses on him we could tell the bottom half of him was swinging in the breeze. As we got closer we could tell that his neck was stuck in the notch in the fork of the tree. It would be interesting to know the details.
Crazy_picture.JPG

We had a great trip with all of us getting birds. i know i'll probably take some heat for not including some harvest photos but thought i'd include those in a future post.

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Those photo’s should get a person fired up, thanks for sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

Top Bottom