Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Omg

Can't remember what pop-up it was, but it's happened to me a couple times on here.. and it follows your screen up and down as you scroll on IW until you click the x on it. Maybe I should stay off the xxx sites :drink1:

nothin here... running chrome, but I have manually allowed popups from IW so it tells me when i have PMs

I use chrome, fire fox and occasionally and it pops up for me too sometimes... it doesn't really bother me that much because all you have to do click the X and its gone... .but I have seen it.

ahh yes, the mythical John Deere pop up. I saw him once but it was only for a second as I quickly clicked the red X. I to am a believer of the beast though. This is the stuff legends are made of. :D

WHAT!!!!!!! You get a cool JD one and I get some stupid wrangler one ..........not fair :(

That's why I'm on that app more than the site. Much faster no sub forums and no adds..............yet

actually fellas, I operate on a Mac and still get the pop up... its primarily a browser issue. So many of them are commercialized that they allow some spammy stuff to happen. i hate using Safari... its stupid and half the browser that FireFox or Chrome is... so I just don't use it and have to tolerate a rare pop up or two....

biggest buck said:
Manually allow popups? How? Not that I get many PMs, just curious.

When it gives ya that little box that tells ya it blocked a popup there is an option to always allow popups from this site.

magically it never came back up since I wrote the post! And Yes all I had to do was hit the little X but it kept freezing up and would take 15-20 seconds to go away each time, and as soon as it would go away 5 seconds later it would pop back up. I about snapped!

Top Bottom