Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

? on Mt.Lions.

Wiggleworm

Whats the law on Mt.Lions in out state? Are they protected or not? Its been awhile since i read anything about it. Got a delema in my neck of the woods.Also can i carry a hand gun while bow hunting to protect myself? Thanks for any Info!

There is no law on mountain lions, they are not recognized as a native animal by the state, however it is illegal to carry a hand gun while bowhunting.

Your Welcome, I dont know how big your 'problem' is, Walking to stand in the dark in the morning can make ya think about that stuff, however its said that they wont bother you unless they feel threatened. But who knows!

I know their home range is like 120 square miles for males so the likelyhood of it stickin around is slim. but the section my brother spotted it in could feed a lion easily for a year with the amount of deer area, but im greedy with my deer! ;) Not only that but there are small children, pets, livestock in the section also.

Top Bottom