Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

On the fence good buck

codywright

TENRINGER
I am trying to practice what I preach and am having a hard time deciding whether or not this is a four year old deer. He has great mass. Looking for everyones insight on what they think on age and how many inches? Thanks. I am guessing he is four and gonna end up around the mid 140 mark. Here is a side profile of him. I am leaning more towards three myself.
CDY_0329.jpg

CDY_0280.jpg

Last edited:
140 looks like a pretty good guess and great mass, but i would probly put him on a 3 yr old due to his slinder shoulders. Just my guess, kinda hard to tell at that angle.

hard to say. He is thick and carries very well, but the deer looks to be a little younger than 4. I am no judge though, I have been mistaken many more times than right it seems.

Don`t know what he`d score but those sure are some strange markings on it`s face, shoulder and upper back...never seen that before

Me too, we have a dozen of him so far he is there about every other day, mostly am pics so far during light hours. He is showing up on a food plot. Sure is cool to watch him progress. Should have some more of him in couple weeks will post again. By that time he should be pretty well done I would think.

Top Bottom