Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One for the Average guy "Karate Chop Buck"

Rudd

Life Member
I had a quite enjoyable Early Muzzleload season. I seen some truly gargangeous.....BIG Deer. Shot never felt right. Until last night, this was the 4th buck to freshen a scrape. His body was huge and his muzzle/ears quite grey. Early ML has always been tough for me. I am slowling gaining experience and little by little harvests are getting better. We all can't harvest 180" deer but keeping the dream alive to get one still keeps us out there.
42605ml2-med.jpg

I would'nt have thought twice on that buck. I know what you meen about the early MZ season being a tough season to be consistant in.
Way!

Way to go Rudder! What's the story on the Karate Chop? Did you go Myagia son on him, or what?

Nice job Ryan.....it has been tough hunting this week at best, one heck of a trophy for this time of year

He wouldn't get a second chance in front of me either. No score can measure the memory!! Congrats on a great deer
waytogo.gif

NWBuck

Excellent looking buck Rudd, congrats. Especially love that "deer in the headlights" smile you got going on there.
smile.gif

Top Bottom