One more question

capttrae

Ok y'all my hunt starts next Saturday opening day of the 2nd shotgun season. Do y'all think I ort to get a snow camo overall for my heater body suit? Any opinions will be appreciated

They do make them in full on blaze orange or you can buy a blaze orange overlay for them and have camo underneath.

wake up in the mornin........crrracka coldd one.....put' a big' o dip in'...............hahahaha sorry couldn't resist.

im a redneck but you are cluless bud! snocamo gots no buisness bein in iowa for any reason! wear yer regular sh^$ with an orange vest,damn!

zvholk said:
first season guys are going to need a blaze orange tank top

I got my fuzzy blaze orange thong packed for the weekend. Should be good to go. At least nobody I am hunting with can use the excuse they got cold so they couldnt hunt all day.

U sure you even need a blaze orange thong mikey...im betting that ginger your packin is pry gunna be bright enough for the world to see buddy :grin:

I got my fuzzy blaze orange thong packed for the weekend. Should be good to go. At least nobody I am hunting with can use the excuse they got cold so they couldnt hunt all day.

that would go great with my blaze orange sports braw!!! i got it at walmart;) i wont need it until 2nd season opener, u can borrow it if youd like lol

Back