Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One more Thermacell Question

bowman

Super Moderator
The instructions say that you should not use it in a tent or enclosed area. Do you guys use it inside your blind, place it just outside, or what? I bought it with the intent to use it in the blind with my children this weekend. What are your thoughts?

I'm not sure if they are afraid of CO, oxygen depletion or fire hazard, or all three. As small as the "burner" must be I can't see it putting out eough CO to do any harm. Same for O2. I suppose it could start a fire if it somehow got broken and the flame escaped.

Maybe the fumes, if concentrated enough, may cause irritation of the eyes, nose, mouth or lungs.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe the fumes, if concentrated enough, may cause irritation of the eyes, nose, mouth or lungs.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to add a question to this thread, but what exactly is the chemical on the pad the thermacell heats? I didn't see it listed at their website and I'm guessing they don't want you huffing it.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing they don't want you huffing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what is a person suppose to do then for entertainment while waiting for the deer.
shrug[1].gif
smirk.gif

Are the Thermacell & Thermascent the same thing....can you use the Thermacell as a scent product too....I was wanting to buy one & was wondering if I should buy both or if they can both be used both ways?!?!

Top Bottom