Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One of my better bucks

Shovelbuck

Just got this of the Vcam this morning. I think I can get excited about this guy!
grin.gif

552dryland_big_one.jpg

Nice deer Shovel! Just curious how old does everyone think this deer is?

HT

Great deer Shovel. Is that a little "frost on the pumpkin" in the foreground grass ??

NWBuck

Nice and you said that you didn't have any around this year. Thanks for the call everybody hear OH

nice buck shovel! good luck on the harvest!
waytogo.gif
....................and PAHunter i would guess the deer to be around 3 1/2 due to the fact that i see no sign of the sway in his spine, from my experience that doesn't seem to start until they reach 4 1/2
waytogo.gif

Hey Swobie, It's about time you got on here.
grin.gif
OK everyone, how about a big welcome for Swobie, he's a fellow whitetail nut like the rest of us that I spend most my day's with.
shocked.gif

welcome aboard Swobie. you probably have this figured out by now, but shovelbuck knows nothing about deer, deer antlers, and deer hunting in general.
grin.gif
just kiddding shovelbuck, welcome aboard Swobie

Do you suppose shovel buck will shoot this with BARNETT crossbow You know that he is the master of the BARNETT crossbow.
bow.gif
bow.gif

Ok Swobie, thats hitting low. Remember, paybacks can be rough. I'd be sure to lock your truck doors on real good.
grin.gif

For everyones knowledge, I DO NOT own a crossbow. It's a work joke that Swobie is refering to and I will get even.
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

It's just pathitic that a friend/coworker while on the clock, with only 3 posts would say such a thing.
wall.gif
jester.gif

i'm with you muddy, i would never post while i'm at work!!! funny thing is i'm on evening shift right now!
shocked.gif

Mr Barnett just for the record it was 4 when I posted
grin.gif
Brian was watching me and said he wouldn't be supprised to see me with a shed sticking out of my ear on monday
bow.gif

Top Bottom