Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Only......days left!!

H

huntn4life88

i dont know about you guys but ive been busting out the turkey calls and turkey hunting videos lately getting fired up to go out and hunt some longbeards!!! and try to add to the two year streak hoping to make it three year (should be four years but thats my fault, i was young and got tounnel vision...u can figure out the rest lol!).....only about a month and and 3 weeks till first season!! even though i'll be going 2nd&4th i cant wait to hear what the birds are doing and i always gotta root for dad to kill a longbeard in the first season ya kno!!

How many of you have pulled out calls, guns, or n e other equipment in prep or just to get back into the grove of using it? I CAN'T WAIT....if im almost 16 and already this addicted to hunting and fishing i dunno how addicted i will be in 30 years!!

Still Counting!!

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

I was going through some of my pictures yesterday and this one really gets me pumped. No its not a tom, but to me these are my favorite fringe benefits of turkey huntin: great scenery, bucks in velvet, warm weather and songbirds. Spring and fall, baby!
beerchug.gif

400picture_286s-med.JPG

Nice pic Kat. Love all the green! Now you've got me itchn' for spring...
Saw some hunting show last night where they were flinging arrows at gobblers. Can't wait....

WOW The contrasting colors in that pic is awesome ..Beautiful pic. I cant wait to get going. gonna try to hunt turks with my bow this year. could be rather humbling. We'll see.

Just remember huntn4life88, find a girlfriend who loves the outdoors or at least doesn't mind if you do. It makes life alot easier!

I'm getting pretty pumped myself. Have picked up a couple new calls from cabelas and want to do some pre-season sitting in my DB T2 blind to see how they react to it. Got the blind at Christmas time. Have been practicing my calls, watching the videos, and as many episodes of turkey country on the outdoor channel as possible.
30571-green1.gif

Top Bottom