Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opening day success

muddy

Right out of the gate Kratz and I got this guy on video. He came in with two other gobblers at 6:45 am and were going to gang up on Pretty Boy so I came to his defense. He ran off about 100 yards and I found him under a pine tree stone dead. Then I missed one of the other birds... twice. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

birdresize2.JPG

birdresize.JPG

Nice work Matt! Were they responding to calls at all or were they pretty quiet? Spent sometime in the woods yesterday scouting and it was quiet.

Congrats man....looks like beautiful turkey country there for sure.

What's it like to not have any snow!

Congrats Mudd! Hope you got the misses on video to! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Way to get us on the board! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif The birds didn't want to cooperate for Derek and I this morning.

Congrats again bud, it was fun being out there and watching you lay the smackith down. Gersdorf, this bird and his buddies responded well to calls, they gobbled several times and didn't need a ton of convincing to come in once they hit about 150yds. However the rest of the day was pretty quiet, some sporadic gobbles and not much responding to us.

Kratz

I just noticed this turkey still has a head Muddy...that's not like most of your bowkills that I've seen. What gives? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom