Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opening Day?

buckshotxx

Just curious to find out how many die hard hunters we have out there who are skipping work to go chase the whitetails tomorrow? <font color="red"> </font> <font color="black"> </font>

You can count on me being out there no matter what the weather is gonna do. I've placed 6 new stands this year and cannot wait to get in one of them. The weather man is calling for a 70% chance of rain here though. I might get wet tomorrow.
Good hunting everyone!

I can't my work won't allow for it but I will slip out for an hour or so before coming to work, I'll just walk out back of the house to see what's up. Good news, it's lightly snowing and it's supposed to get COOOOOOOOOOOLD tonight, they'll be cruisin'!

Good luck to all whom are going out for opening day. Myself (our season has been open 2 weeks now) I'll be in Shoboygan Salmon fishing this weekend.
laugh.gif

Ghost and I are going to pull a camera tomorrow evening but you can bet I will be out and about this weekend. Good Luck to all.

i went out the smoring...... got wet as hel* but i did see a few lil ones.....

Went out this morning and got soaked!
frown.gif
Now it is raining, no pouring even harder...
crazy.gif
Oh well! Send some of that snow down here to Iowa!
smile.gif
The news just reported a chance of frost tonight and a high of 57 tomorrow.

Joe

Good luck and be safe this huntiong season!

Top Bottom