Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Operator error...

150 Class

I hate it when the camera operator makes a simple mistake, like point it too far down. Looks like a young deer.
DSC00462.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Operator error... </div></div>

Hmmm...that sounds like "machinist" talk... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Still enough of a pic to see he's a dandy! I'm trying out putting cams up high and pointing them downward but that is kind of "by guess and by gosh"...I may some "operator errors" of my own! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice buck... My dad's done that before... He's also guilty of not fastening it tight enough... Pics of hooves are great to judge deer...

Nice one. Almost seems like some possible genetics in common with your avatar pic. The brows look like ringers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Pretty nice one, regaurdless of age. </div></div>

YUP

Top Bottom