Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opinions on the morning...

sego60

I was just wondering if it was goin to be worth goin out in the morning. I went out thursday morning when it was real cold and seen quite a few does and two good bucks. I went out this morning and didnt see a thing. I was just wondering with a high of 59 and a low of 26 if it would be worth goin out in the morning?

I usaully go out every chance I get. Ive been bowhunting every day of every weekend and just about every thursday since season opened. All I have to show is one doe that I shot in early october. I enjoy bein out there I just didnt know if i went out with the weather if the deer would be moving more?

Sounds to me you might be burned out from going every second since opening day. I learned to pace myself and save my consistant hunting days for November. But like others said now is the time of year where your whole season can literally change in seconds. Play the wind and enjoy yourself!

You can mail me your buck tag, I will go for you........... ;) Just joking and I know it is illegal but you get the point. Get out there!!

Would a deer carcass around my stand maybe be the reason I havent seen any deer up close. Last weekend I found an 8 point that is probably about a 6 or 7 year old deer dead behind my stand about 20 yards. By the looks of it he had a broken neck maybe from fighting? But his body had been picked clean by coyotes. I just left him cuz i didnt want to have to worry about getting a salvage tag for just the rack but hes probably 130" deer. Hes shrunk in the last few years. But should I move the carcass. Would that make a difference? And Im not really burned out with it because its something that I love to do. If I could hunt the rest of my life I would I hunt anything I can and getting to just sit in the woods is my me time and I look forward to that every weekend lol

Top Bottom