Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opinions wanted

BuxtonHunter

Age, score and potential. Or just enjoy the pics and wish it were November like me :drink1: 4 different bucks

picture.php

buck 1
picture.php

buck 2
picture.php

buck 2
picture.php

buck 3
picture.php

buck 4
picture.php

bucks 3 and 4

Buck 1 2 & 4 I would let the air out of. I like the sticker's on #1 prbly 140's, #2 152 and #4 would estimate around 155

Wow, I like the one you labeled buck 2 allot. (The second picture) 150's maybe? Wishing for November here....:way:

Last edited:
mid 150's on buck 2...He is a stud

140 inch on buck 3...He has nice 3's

I'm terrible with age but I think buck 4 has some good potential to possibly blow up....guessing he is probably 155??

Buck 2 could possibly do something special with another year...but he is a dang good dear already!

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks guys. I put the second picture of buck #2 to show he is actually a 10 point frame. In the first picture his G2&3 line up so you can't see the G2. The most exciting part for me is these deer are all in a spot I didn't even bow hunt last year and it's the first time I've even put a camera in there. It'll be a great spot to hunt to take some pressure off of my other stands.

Top Bottom