Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Osage monster buck hit by truck??

D

deerman

Anybody here anything on a giant buck in the Osage area that got killed by a vehical.I was talking to a friend from Warren Co. that heard about it and said pics were going around.I'm wondering,he said he was world class.

I havent heard anything about it yet, and I am from Osage...I know of several that were walking yet, and I will do my best to find out tomm. I will try to keep you informed unless someone else knows..

We are always interested in this kind of stuff, if you get some pics ( with permission ) we would love to post.

Thanks!

yeah im from osage too and havent heard of a road kill or even seen a buck over 160 this fall, and im out and about quite abit....if i were to guess where it was hit i would guess it would be a new haven potholes buck...plenty of big ones in there

a buck was killed by a car at the end of october by forest city that green scored 174 13pt. what a shame i went and looked at it because it what hit less than amile from where i hunt.

This is at the wrong end of the state but an AWESUME buck. I received some pictures of a possible new state record that was kill by a Kansas hunter hunting in southern Iowa. I wish I could post the pictures. Looks like 12 points on right side and 9 on the left from what I can see and has tine leght well over a foot. The hunter has hold of the rack between the G2 and G3. The fingers don't touch. If this story is true we should be seeing more about this. The kill was video taked and rumor has it the H.S. Scents has offered him $10,000 for the tape.

BigSpike, if this story is true, about a potential New State Record, it shouldn't take too long to hear about it. Typical or nontypical? Where did you see the pics? Score? Date? Keep us posted.

I have heard a little about this buck. A friend at work took a shotgun kill to a taxidermist around Centerville. He said the taxidermist wouldn't tell him who shot it or the final score All he told him was it will be in the 260's bowkill. It had 24 points. My friend said it was so big it didn't look like a whitetail rack. It had a 32" inside spread. I am guessing this is the same buck they are talking about on this thread.
Jack

Sounds like it could be the one.I just thought maybe someone could post a pic of the monster so we could all say that one word I shouldn't say.
Probly won't get to see this one.A typical 10 pt. was hit on the edge of town here that would score 190.But theres some funny stuff going on it too.

Top Bottom