Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Other websites to burn the time

You guys really want a good chuckle.......... Go to Big Foot Forums.com and check it out. These people are really serious. One of the threads is Big Foot is impervious to gun fire.... another is Big Foot hit by a Peterbilt. That sh!t is hilarious.

C'mon man! Thanks a million for throwing that website out there! After going there and reading the following:

"I live in Minnesota now but I was born and raised in southern Iowa in well-known bigfoot territory: Ottumwa, Bloomfield and Lockridge.

There have been many sightings in these areas."

I'll never be able to go out in the dark again at my farm!! Sheesh, well, I guess I am glad to find out there are Bigfoots out there before one mauls me.

I have three others that I visit every now and then:

midwestwhitetail.com I mainly just watch the Iowa epsidoes. Also lots of good tips on a lot of Bil Wienke's vidoes. But, lately to me it is really starting to turn to the dark side IMO( lots of ads and sponsors and "must have" products).

iowasportsman.com They have tons of forums on just about anything you can think of outdoors related in the state. Lots of good fishing tips in there. They have forums for each type of fish too. And its all Iowa. The majority of the members in the deer hunting forum arn't as dedicated as we seem to be on here and don't seem to agree on a lot of the topics we do here unfortunately.

shedantlers.org If your into shed hunting this is a great site that come winter you'll be checking daily and will make you want to get out there and do more walking than you thought you could handle.

You guys really want a good chuckle.......... Go to Big Foot Forums.com and check it out. These people are really serious. One of the threads is Big Foot is impervious to gun fire.... another is Big Foot hit by a Peterbilt. That sh!t is hilarious.

O good Lord I can't quit reading the stuff that they put up there. It's freakin hilarious!!!

Got a Big Foot in my freezer ready to mount. Just afraid to go public with it, the DNR might take it .They laughed at me when I tried to get a salvage tag for it. Whats the best form for one ?? :)

iowasportsman.com
missouriwhitetails.com
iowadeer.com hasnt been to much going on with this site anymore but still check it now and then, nice to see some other sites

Top Bottom