Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Our Sunday

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
Well, I gave him a choice. He could either go ice fishing or shed hunting. He whined all morning because he could not choose. My son Brady is an absolute nut for the outdoors, it does not mater what we are doing. He finally made the reasonable choice (hard to believe for a 13 year old) to go ice fishing. With the last couple of days and the weather for later in the week this was probably the last chance to go. Here are some pictures from today. Old dad put a wooping on the kid. Only 2 keepers for him and 15 for me. That is good because when we start looking for sheds he is lots better at it than I am.

Brady enjoying the day
FEB_08_ICE_FISHING_018.jpg

Brady with the HOG of the day
FEB_08_ICE_FISHING_005.jpg

A couple of good gills
FEB_08_ICE_FISHING_012.jpg

Supper
FEB_08_ICE_FISHING_007.jpg

hoofline.gif

That boy of yours is really growing Tim. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

How much ice did you run into? Last weekend a friend and I went out on a small farm pond and were augering thru about 16 inches. 3 inches of snow pack and 13 of solid ice. Tough going when you don't have a motor on your auger!

Looks like a fun day on the ice!

Top Bottom