Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Out of state Big Game

Assuming I draw a tag, Im headed to Wyoming in 2006 for Elk. This will be my first hunt out west, Im already pumped
waytogo.gif

Also waiting for my invite to go to alaska to hunt some griz and bou!

Hint Hint Hint!!!!!!!!!

November hog hunt in Oklahoma. We got connected with a farmer/rancher that has way too many hogs. Has to be a short hunt this year, so I may take my Knight, instead of the bow.

Iowa if we get drawn! We were going to try for archery but I heard that it was a slim chance of getting drawn so we might try the shotgun season! Kinda of hope things work out. It might give me a chance to meet some fellow Iowawhitetail members.

Well this was my 3rd year to try and draw for muzzleloader Muledeer in Colorado but I was unsuccessful again. I was sure hoping this was the year.

Mr. Hint Hint Hint, sorry no grizz for you as I'm not an outfitter, yet maybe soon though? As for bou maybe we can make some connections. Any plans in August Mr. Hint Hint Hint. Not to sure we could spend an entire 7-10 day hunt together but could definitly meet up for at least a few days. I got all the info needed and could set you up in the bow zone!!! I'm taking on a new job and have yet any clue what kind of time I get off.

Whitetails in Wisconsin in October (special season for the handicapped), whitetails in Missouri in November and back home for whitetails in December, hoping for a triple.

Put in for KS and IA draws...not holding my breath! Maybe IL or MO if I don't draw one of the above for whitetails.

As always will be whitetailing in MN and WI.

Also put in for the MN bear hunt the 1st of sept. (almost 100% on this draw).

Drew MT mule deer in Late OCt. Also in for an Antelope tag, haven't heard yet on that one.

Gained points for WY shiras moose and WY bighorn sheep!
grin.gif

Kind of a slow year it looks like!
evil.gif

Like Supertec, I would be up for an Archery Caribou hunt if an invitation was sent and the price was right! To bad I only know one guy from alaska...hint hint!
grin.gif

Did i forget to write "hint hint"!

You two are the first to every hint which is surprising, well besides muddy
grin.gif
Like I said, my time off will either be two weeks and I have draws I'm waiting on also all home state though and will be sept, november, and may so if I don't get the drawings and I get the two weeks off It will be split up one week in mid august and in October all on the Haul Road for multi species. DOR, Supertec and any other I would love to stalk some animals and yous could be a back up for my grizz all with the bow. This state is huge and wouldn't be afraid to put you or anyone in some great areas.

Flight from midwest 700
hunting liscense 85
caribou tag 325
truck rental depends on what you get but recommend a big one with 4x4 and a cap that way you's don't have to worry about the harsh conditions and BEARS. Bowhunting certicacate is manditory, must have BH certificate number on flecthing and alotm of patience cause you might spot the animals from 5 miles and wait for them to come to you as you hunt in the ditches or behind any brush whih is hard to come by up north most of it is just tundra. If anyone is more interested, PM me

Wolf tag is 30 too, thats a must get.

I applied for 24 hunts this year. So far 7 draws were completed with no tags yet. Best chance is for Nevada Mulie with 6 bonus points, other than Iowa zone 5 archery. I'll get something. I always do. Just don't know where yet. Good luck to all in the draws.

I drew a Rifle Bull Elk Tag for the Jicarilla Indian Reservation In New Mexico. I will be hunting October 5-10.

Iowa if we get drawn! Only 19 more days until we all know. ha, ha

Bowhunting in MN of course.

DOR...how much time do you have to hunt? lol That's a lot of hunting on the ticket for you this fall.

Top Bottom