Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Out of state Big Game

x-tec

As much as I can and still remain married! He!! you only live once.

The year before we got married I hunted Bear in sept in MN, Caribou in AK in Oct, MN Whitetail, Iowa Whitetail, and Northern WI in November, and for a refresher Did a Jan trip down to TX for some hill country whitetails.

Now if I only do 3 or 4 trips it doesn't seem so bad
grin.gif

On the other hand i don't really use any vacation Jan -Sept and pretty much let her rule the roost that time of the year, but when fall comes, its go time! Its worked pretty good for us this far.
grin.gif

We had a boy last April and man does that take up a good chunk of time! Oh well, I don't plan on kickin the bucket anytime soon so many more years to get some good hunting in. lol Good luck with all your hunting trips this year!

are you a land owner. none of the non-resident tags have been issued yet??

Nebraska and Iowa in Nov for deer. CamoMan bring tshirt and shorts it can be pretty warm here in Nov.Hope you kill about fifty porkers.

heading out to colorado in 5 days for guide school and a bow elk hunt also ... cant wait

I have a trip to to Colorado planed in september. Drew a muzzleloading bull tag this year. We are planning to backpack in a day, set up camp and hunt from there. It should be a great trip to be in the mountains with the elk during the bugle. I can't wait!!!!!!!

grouse hunt in michigan in october, not big game, but its my only planned out of state hunt...so far

Top Bottom