Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Outdoor TV Show Dates & Times

cpaddock87

Which would you prefer an outdoor show do??

1. Would you rather an outdoor show be on the prusuit channel year round.

2. Would you rather an outdoor show be on The Sportsmans Channel Year round.

3. Would you rather an outdoot show be on The Sportsmans Channel 6 months & Prusuit Channel 6 months. It would all be in the 3rd & 4th qtr.

Thanks for any input you might have on this subject.

My cable plan does not include the Pursuit or The Sportsmans Channel. I doubt I'll be buying that package. About the only outdoor shows I watch are on Versus.

i would have to say pursuit year round. have direct tv, and sportsmans channel isn't available

Dish network here. We have Outdoor Channel and used to have Men's Outdoors but they dropped it. Wish we could get the Sportsman Channel and hopefully we will now that Intermedia bought it.

At work I've got Sportsman, VS, Outdoor channel. At home I've got VS, outdoor channel, Pursuit.

I would think a show would get more viewers being split between two channels. As not every cable or satellite company can carry both.

Dean

The "all 3rd and 4th qtr" part of the split set up is the part that bugs me.

so often hunting shows are on during hunting season and fishing shows during fishing season.......while I'm out hunting or fishing.

I think they should be reversed, fishing shows in the fall and winter and hunting shows spring and summer.

Top Bottom