Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Over the counter tag?

Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, Texas, Michigan, Ohio (I think), But the other ones I know for sure.

Just pick a state with crappy whitetail hunting, those usually sell them over the counter to non-residents. Ha

Just kidding, just kidding, kind of. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh, I buy mine for Iowa over the counter every year!

(Insert Nasty Devil Laughing Gremlin Guy Here)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Just pick a state with crappy whitetail hunting, those usually sell them over the counter to non-residents. Ha

Just kidding, just kidding, kind of. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Oh, I buy mine for Iowa over the counter every year!

(Insert Nasty Devil Laughing Gremlin Guy Here)

</div></div>

Someone always has to be a Smarta$$!!
Today is your day Kent!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNelson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah..only the #1 state in the nation for combined B&C and P&Y entries from 1991-2000..wisconsin.. </div></div> Yeah but what about 2000 on? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I haven't hunted Wisc. for a long time, can you still shoot any sex on the tag?

2000 on, i dunno. i just remember seeing that Stat the other day on a poster at Purdue U's forestry school when i was down there. Wisconsin licenses are OTC, either sex, tons of public land, even stuff that doesnt get hunted because of Managed Forest Laws that nobody takes advantage of.

Top Bottom