Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pack frame for hauling treestands ?

River1

Anyone do this? I'd like to be able to secure up to 3 small sized hangon stands to it (approx 50lbs). What brand or model frame ya think would work well for this? It doesn't have to be very fancy, just durable and big enough for that kind of load.

If anyone has a used pack they want to part with, I'd be interested if you think it'd work well.

Check out a army surplus store/site for a rucksack frame. just make sure it includes shoulder straps. Cheap, light, tough /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I have a Bull Pack. It's bullet proof but i don't know how many stands you could strap to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grasshopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How 'bout a Rack Pack? I've used them to tote Double Bulls, and they can carry a lot of bulky weight...</div></div>

I did a search looking for Rack Packs, don't see anything.....can you give me a link?

Is this the same pack displayed at a booth at the Classic this spring. If it is, it can also be used as a chair? Anyone actually used it?

Top Bottom