Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Packer fan for life but...

Aaron Rodgers is one tough SOB and a damn good QB.

I think so to.

It's irritating to see Rodgers getting the crap knocked out of him evvvvvery game. Our line needs something.......a man can only take so much beating. I keep wondering how great he'd be if he had time to do something.

DannyBoy, Favre is gone, he is no longer a Packer. It is time for you to move on and root for the Packers not Favre.

Seriously Pack????? Seriously??????????

I was born in Wisconsin, there is cheese in my veins, and guess what?? Favre put the Packers back on the map, and I, for one, don't believe the way the media protrayed Favre's departure. I think it was WAY less dramatic.

he is probably the best QB the NFL has ever seen and, you would never know that by his interveiws. Very humble man and a football player with ture passion..... VERY classy guy.

I have always been a Packer Fan, and always will be..... but guess what.... I also root for Favre as I admire his passion and devotion to the game..... and if you don't like that, blow it out your blow hole :grin: the great thing about being a FAN is you can root for whomever, however you friggen want, the end
:moon:

:drink2:

I think he was crapped on. He spent years playing as hard as he could at the end of a bad season I think he felt like he let everyone down. He also had Ted Thompson who wanted him gone so he could have full control breathing down his neck trying to get him to retire. Then you have the stupid ass media asking him every other day. So he said he would leave.
We'll I guess it wouldn't be any different if the old guy you work with who does a great job gets a bad attitude and say screw it I'm going to retire ever year but takes a vacation and comes back happy as a pig in sh%$ and works another year.
If your brother got kicked out of the house and moved into the uncle you hates house would you hate him! Im so sick of this crap anybody who could hate favre after the commitment he put into the packers is not a true fan.
He should have been able to play until he was ninety. Who were the packer before Farve? We were the most disrespected team in the NFL for 35 years.

I cant stand the vikings and never will but I will watch Farve play and always hope he has a good game. Hes like a brother who everyone has abandonded.

I think some of you poster's need to take a step back and read what was said. I said that I have grown up watching Favre, he is my favorite player and I still root for him to this day. You have posters such as River1 stating that he is glad that the Vikings (Favre) beat the Pack. You cannot have it both ways when the pack and Favre play one has to win. You can root for Favre to have a good game and still lose, but that is not what some posters are saying. If you want Favre to beat the Pack fine, but dont sit thier and say that you are a Packer fan if you were happy to see Favre win last Sunday. What management did to Favre was lousy, but irrelevant at this point. A Packer fan would root for the Packers win and A Favre fan would root for Favre to win. You can lie to yourselves all you want, but if you rooted for Favre to win agianst the Pack you are A Favre fan first and a Packer fan second.

Last edited:
I think the excessive booing after the game and threats and stuff as one called it was tasteless and disrespectful. I don't know how anyone could hate a man who did so much the Packers organization and the fans for the past 16 years and have the management run him out like they did. Sure people are going to say team loyalty and all that b.s. but Brett Favre did a lot for the Packers and I say shame on those who booed him and to those who are hoping for a season ending injury! I mean come on, seriously?!

The Packers organization did all they could to get him out of there and when he still wanted to play they said no and offered him a ton of money to stay retired?! What a joke. Granted, the media did everything they could to make this another episode of "Days of our lives" but I don't think there was as much drama as it was portrayed.

I am a die hard Vikings fan and have hated the Pack my entire life but never directed that upon individual players who play the game the way it's meant to be played and I think Favre is as true as it comes. I'm glad he has come to his senses and played for the Vikings! He is arguably the best quarterback of all time and still has a few more TD passes to offer (Minus 4 of course after the last game :grin:).

....What management did to Favre was lousy, but irrelevant at this point...

Irrelevant?! Hardly. I think what the Pack is getting is a taste of it's own medicine and it doesn't taste very good. A little poetic justice...

Top Bottom