Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Packing blinds and gear

bushman

I'm sure this has been covered but i'm going to post it anyway.

What are you guys using to transport your blinds and gear to your hunting spots? I've heard golf bag carts used as well as the double bull packs. Are the packs worth the $$$?
Some pics of how you pack and what you bring into the field would be great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badlands 2200 pack! Can't hunt without it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

God a pic of how you rig it?

Not right now, but i'm sure Limb or Muddy have a pic of there setup. If not i will take one tonight for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badlands 2200 pack! Can't hunt without it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

Ditto!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badlands 2200 pack! Can't hunt without it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

Ditto! </div></div>

I have also just purchased a Bandlands 2200. Do you guys trust the bow holders? Where to you store your decoys? And a blind? Wow! Pictures are worth a thousand words.

I don't have a picture but all I do is throw most of my heavy clothing into the backpack with two collapsable decoys. I then put my chair into my double bull bag, with the double bull blind, and then simply strap it onto the badlands 2200 with the bat wing straps. It's pretty easy and sturdy. I won't have a picture for a week, well, maybe I'll have to get my stuff out tomorrow after work. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

12.jpg

24.jpg

34.jpg

4.jpg

61.jpg

Great pics limb, thanks, you might have just spent more of my money!!!!

That looks like a sweet little ride there!

Hey Limb, is that the new Dark Horse with the patented Ground Swat technology Camo that Muddy has been raving about???Lol!!

Nope, since I decided to buy a new video camera the dark horse idea got nixted.

Nanny, the 88 has trouble keepin it on the rubber... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Do those two cross over straps hold it tight enough to keep it from sliding down or is there some kind of strap on the bottom to keep it in place that the pics don't show?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JETHRO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do those two cross over straps hold it tight enough to keep it from sliding down or is there some kind of strap on the bottom to keep it in place that the pics don't show? </div></div>

The 2 batwing straps are plenty tight! The blind does not move at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JETHRO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do those two cross over straps hold it tight enough to keep it from sliding down or is there some kind of strap on the bottom to keep it in place that the pics don't show? </div></div>

I pack mine pretty much like Limbs. Don't put the rods down, if you have the blind too low they just keep banging into the back of your legs. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Not real comfortable.

The straps are plenty tight to keep everything in place.

I will take my decoy bag and put the straps over the DB rods and it just kinda hangs off the back.

Top Bottom