Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Paint Brush

Shoot2Kill

Not a harvest pic, but since all the gobbler action is in here I thought I'd post this here. Since getting permission for this farm I've wanted to kill a bird and get a harvest pic in front of this ancient old crane that is out in the middle of the woods but haven't made it happen yet....finally set up my cam in front of it just for fun and got this guy leaving in the morning and coming back in the evening within an hour every day 4 days in a row. Hopefully he can hold that pattern for another 10 days until my season opens up here in MN and I can have a trial cam pic of him and a harvest pic of him in front of the crane. Never thought I'd pattern a gobbler with a trail cam, but he's pretty consistent.

Big ol thick paintbrush on him....I thought it was a cool pic with the sun going down behind the crane....

4125-im000021.jpg

Is it legal to use a wrecking ball to harvest turkeys? :D LOL! Great pic, hope you "smash" him! :grin:

Top Bottom