Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Part needed

coyotekiller

I need an ejector for a mod. 1917 eddystone 30-06. Numrich has one for 8.10 which is fine, but I was hoping to deal with someone on here first. I want the improved version with coil type spring. Not being snotty, but please don't offer me the improved leaf spring type. I might be interested in a firing pin and spring set also. Both new only. Thanks in advance...............ck

The rifle is apart at the moment for a stock refinish, ejector and other stuff. One of which is I am going to ramp the follower to eliminate thumb depression when closing empty rifle. I've lost the link for site that detailed how to do this. Wondering if any smith's out there have done this or on another rifle. I'm sure the procedure would be similar. Mainly I need the angle of incline. If anyone knows of " or has" a follower that's already done, I would be up for that. Been wanting to fininsh this project for awhile and this winter is the time.

I took her apart last night. Across the road from me about 400 yds or so, there are quite a few round bales set up. Sure enough this morning there was a lone coyote snoopin arounds those bales. Pretty big one and my rifle in pieces. Felt kinda like gettin coal in my stockin...............ck

Top Bottom