Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

party hunting again

Seems this thread has gotten twisted around again for the worst. It's supposed to be about PARTY HUNTING not deer drives. Nobody is grouping all shotgun hunters into the slob "shooters" club and if they are then they're wrong. I don't think party hunting should be practiced at all myself. If you can't shoot your own deer then stay home and leave room for someone who can, if your really even out there? If you other guys that shoot someone elses deer disagree then maybe you need to stand back and take another look to see if your slipping into that other elite group. Deer driving on the other hand is a nessesary deer control tool or we wouldn't be able to keep the herds in check and all of us bowhunters and muzzleloader hunters need to realize that. Party hunting was practiced long before it was legalized here which I'm sure was the real reason it was made legal in the first place, ie to save the hassle of trying to stop it. Let's face it guys there are rotten apples in every basket and all the bitching in the world won't change it. Write the Iowa DNR about it.
G6

i dont know y everyone is against shooting more than once at a deer i dunno how many times i have found a broadhead from a bow inside a deer and the deer has rotten with shotguns the deer usually die 9 out 10 times

We always try to put the people with open tags where the deer are expected to be. Unfortunately, those critters can be downright unpredictable.

Let's just call a truce on this one, enough arguing & Merry Christmas already.

get a grip guys. you act like hunting deer is a religion. lots of other important issues in the world today. why dont you fat and lazy guys writing in so much either get a life or get a wife. ya got too much time on your hands.

Top Bottom