Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pass On Your Love For Hunting

Ghost

Life Member
I ran across this article doing searches to see what the anti's are up to. I found it interesting and felt it would be good for all of us to read.

www.jointogether.org under Feature Articles Titled...."Decline in Hunters Changing National Gun Debate" Sorry I don't know exactly how to provide a link, maybe someone here can help.

Anyway, I sure hope and pray everyone takes a kid hunting the next time they have an opportunity. I know mine will be tagging along. Help pass on the tradition.

Ghost Walker

Good article Gohst.

I wonder what new things the Iowa DNR is going to do to get new younger hunters in the field. Makes you wonder if the "average" hunter is doing enough politically for our sport. Something Nugent said in his book that comes to mind "If your state politicians don't know you by name you're not doing enough!"

Man articles like that are hard to swallow. I took my seven year old son with me bow hunting and muzzle loader hunting every chance I had this year and he is absolutely hooked. As soon as my daughters are old enough they'll get their turns as well!

Let's see, video games on the internet all day long or out sitting in a tree stand learning about wildlife and enjoying all God's creation...wonder which one does a better job of turning a child into a good citizen???

Top Bottom