Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Passing the summer...

muddy

What are you guys doing to pass the summer doldrums? Not much new here... diapers and inflatable pool parties on the deck intermittantly interrupted by a cold PBR or Thomas bragging about his latest green carp. :way:

Lots of boating and staying in the air conditioning as much as possible. Its just too hot to be outside and not on the water.

Work is crazy busy for me this time of year. Just put out 10 trail cameras yesterday and have 6 more to put out next week so I'll stay busy with those. Have to please the girlfriend from time to time too :D

Coaching SB team...season just ended so now it's bluegill time at Okoboji :way:

Also time for my son and I to start shooting bows, second spray foodplots and clearing trails through the timber. Hope the hot stuff is done for awhile now...

NWBuck

I'm with muddy, diapers, pool parties, and having a few beers on the deck. All the work is done on the food plots and trail cams have been out for quite a while.
Can't wait for fall, and shedhunting season! :)

Work, Golf, 3D shoots, lots of beer with friends, and some time on the river!

Put 6 cams out yesterday on 2 farms, HOT HOT HOT Get the rest out this week.

Swim team, checking cams, Baseball, Fishing, Band, Cross Country practice, and lots of other random stuff in between.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Harley Davidson!!!!:D:D:D No dulldrum involved!!!!:way: Rode up to Black River Falls Wis. a couple weeks ago! Beautiful up there! Lotsa deer out in the fields Mid-day!!!

nq68mg.jpg

Lots and lots of beer, flatheads and channels with good buddies.

Bass fishing, bass fishing and more bass fishing. It's really been an amazing year for it that started in early March. Rest of the time on the Harley or hanging at home with the fam. Also compiling the "what hunting gear am I gonna buy this year" list. Got a new bow I need to get set up and start shooting soon.

Harley Davidson!!!!:D:D:D No dulldrum involved!!!!:way: Rode up to Black River Falls Wis. a couple weeks ago! Beautiful up there! Lotsa deer out in the fields Mid-day!!!

My summer love is Mrs. Harley Davidson as well! When I am not working thats what I do and some 3d shoots.

I work in the sweltering sun every day,,then hurry to my sweet little AirConditioner, to rest up for another, test of endurance! Might as well make money, while it's too hot to do much of anything else.

I put in quite a few rounds of golf and enjoy some down time! I am always doing projects at the farm as well.

Besides the daily grind, I have been spending much of my free time working on some house projects. Gonna be putting it on the market in the next week or so and there were a few things that needed done. If anyone wants to buy a house in gladbrook, I got one for ya! Other than that, I spend most of my time hanging out with my wife and three nutty little people I call my kids! Good times!

3d3.jpg

3d2.jpg

3d1.jpg

Love going to 3D shoots. Dedgeez with his first Robin Hood. Great way to spend some free time in the summer!

Unrealistic deadlines at work and helping coach both kids' soccer teams is keeping me busier than I intended. All I really want to do is go out on wildfire assignments and hang out with my family when not on fires. In the meantime, when not coaching, scouting/checking trail cams for my elk hunt, shooting my bow, and helping my kids shoot their bows is keeping me very occupied.

Top Bottom