Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PCSA Montezuma

Rudd

Life Member
The last shoot for the club is this weekend. Would love to have as many IW'rs as last time. Hope the rain lets up for the weekend. Rumour has it Supertec is showing up and doing some trick shooting.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Trick shooting? Yeah right, the only trick shooting I will be doing is making it there on Sat without momma kicking my butt. Besides Rudd you got my magical red bow. Anyone going on Sat wanting to caravan from altoona?

WHat about that one trick he does with the arrow???You know,where he makes it dissappear????lx knows,I think he helped retrieve it.........

??? Speaking of LX I think it's past time to let the cat out of the bag. Time for a name change LX?

Sounds good Randy. I have the banner proudly displayed in the shed already. Thanks to Chad for the banner.

any specific time for saturday?? this was a great shoot, one i'm willing to drive back to...and i'm cheap AND lazy so that's sayin sumthin.

Love to make it back there, but I be a workin'. Definately a fun shoot though, I'd recommend it to anyone, not to mention the fact that it's pretty hard to lose an arrow at this shoot with the backstops they have in place.
grin.gif

CRITR

NO NO NO supertec there will be no name change! What time are you heading up Sat? I'm up for car pooling up there. Your not gonna talk about hoyt's all the way up are ya?

i just got off the phone with lx...er, hoyter, or flamershooter, or whatever he is changing his name to. i hope to make it down saturday morning.

Cats outta the bag LX, eeerrrr Ultratec.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Give me a ring tonight and we'll figure something out for tommorrow.

Thanks to PCSA for a super shoot,really liked the course.Great job of sitting targets,like the quartering away shots just like the real thing.Two thumbs up.
grin.gif

heck of a shoot. you fellers ain't afraid to stretch a course out! had great time shooting with rudd and lx, even though i got pressured into shooting unlimited stakes instead of bowhunter. we had QUITE a few interesting conversations. can't wait to shoot with rudd again sometime

The feeling is mutual Teeroy. Had 150 shooters over the weekend and only 39 were fools enough like us to shoot the Unlimited stakes. I know it was a long drive home for you. Did you have to stop 45 times to get some fluids for your driver?

266 out.

trust me, i ain't doing that again. bowhunter class next time for me. he actually woke up finally. he got a water and picked up some smokes for the return trip. that made for a hell of a long day, but it was fun

Top Bottom