Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Peep opinions...............

moosehunter

PMA Member
I've been using the Redhawk peep for a couple years now. What I liked about it was kind of a negative also. I could easily pick up the target because of the amber lens but I found that centering the pin took alot of concentration. The room for error I think is too great.

I saw one time a standard looking peep that had a neon green ring around the apature and I thoght that was a pretty decent idea. Has anyone seen these? I can't find them anywhere. Also, what size apature do most of you use for hunting? I have everything picked out for the new bow except the peep.

I like the simple radicals, but if you have the extra three dollars go with the G5.. It is litter and gathers a little more light!

I shoot a 1/8, but If you like a little more view than go witha 1/4 or a 3/16. Remember the larger the peep the larger the groups. The smaller the peep, the tighter the groups!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G5 meta peep is my favorite.</div></div>

3/16th here. Perfect size for my sight ring. Light & Tough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G5 meta peep is my favorite. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G5 meta peep is my favorite. </div></div> </div></div>

That is my vote as well

They are lightweight. They gather a lot of light. They are easy to see thru. These are the things I like about them. They cost 2 or 3 bucks more but they are wort it IMO.

I shoot a Red Hawk also. I love it in low light hunting conditions but it is hard to get use to shooting it indoors. Its even worse in the "Tunnel" for shooting the eloctronic DART system. Anyone got a link or pic of the peep you speak of?

G-5 Meta Peep here as well, I don't know what I did without them for the past decade /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry boys and girls the best is still the Super Peep. or the Super Peep Hooded Hunter. It is not the "Newest" and it costs a little more but it is the most versitile. If you have glasses, nearsighted far-sighted or just want to play with the size of the apature (Hole) You can't beat how easy it is to change!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G-5 Meta Peep here as well, I don't know what I did without them for the past decade /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>
me 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ServingSpinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry boys and girls the best is still the Super Peep. or the Super Peep Hooded Hunter. It is not the "Newest" and it costs a little more but it is the most versitile. If you have glasses, nearsighted far-sighted or just want to play with the size of the apature (Hole) You can't beat how easy it is to change!
</div></div>

Without a doubt the best peep out there. You can change the peep aperture to whatever size you need. I had a G5 in my hunting bow and that is going with it when I sell it and getting a super peep.

Top Bottom