Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Peep'n Tom

captain

Anyone have one? What are your thoughts?

I was thinking about ordering one but thought I'd better check in with
the experts first.
Pretty Boy has been very good to me. I thought about getting another one.
I know Limb and a few other guys that do great with 2 of them.

Where can a guy get just the Pretty girl? I need one or two of them now too.I donated my hen decoys to the local Jakes chapter of NWTF to use on youth hunts.
Thanks!!!!

This is the same decoy setup I am going to purchase next year. I believe it is slighltly smaller then the Pretty Boy but it folds up like a B mobile.

And it has change out heads.

if i remember right, it comes with a hen decoy:confused:

Can't remember the price tag though....

You could not pay me enough to carry 2 Pretty Boys around the timber, just too cumbersome when you combine them with a few hen decoys, blind, bow, etc. If I did it over again I'd get a B-Mobile simply becuase they weigh half as much and roll up nicely.

If you want just a squatting Pretty Girl simply call Carry Lite and talk to customer service. I wanted a new PG because the original one I had was very very rigid and loud when setting up. I explained my situation/opinion to them and I got a new one, no questions asked. Great CS.

Another way to make a breeder hen is to just use an alert hen and use a short stake so she's sitting on the ground. Cut a couple arrows off short and use them with her. MUCH cheaper and the paint wear won't be as big of a deal.

I like them and would love to have it in addition to my PB, but Mud is right, there is no way for one guy to tote all that stuff around. i guess if you have a buddy to carry half the load, go with it! Two strutters has its advantages, but like one strutter, they could scare sub-dominant birds off, and a sub dominant bird will certainly not check out two gobblers. I think the two strutter set up is especially effective where dense populations exists.

its just me, but I don't care for B-Mobile, and wont ever own one. Im a PB kinda guy and am considering getting this Peep 'n tom.

good luck! Im pumped about turks.... already

Well I did a google search on the Peepin Tom and would definately go with one if I could sell off my current Pretty Boy. Removeable head and foldable? Sign me up. Pretty Boy is nice, but like so many of the first round models it was easy to see the problems with its design. Big, bulky, cumbersome, loud... but a turkey killing machine.

Maybe this years turkey contest will have a used PB as a prize!!

The peepin Tom is not foldable. They say it is, but i can't fold mine. I take both PB and peepin tom in all by myself. But i am a lot stronger then Thomas!:moon:

Top Bottom