Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pendulum sights

Fishbonker

Life Member
Anybody use one for tree stand hunting? How do they work, mechanically and result wise. I thought I saw some posts on these but I can't find 'em.

I need the collective wisdom of the site. I'm going to post why I'm asking in the PMA section. If you're gonna laugh at the 'Bonker then you're gonna have to pay for the privilege.

The 'Bonker

I had one for awhile, and so did my buddy, they worked great as far as only needing one pin. the only thing I didnt like is that it didnt give me the yardage that I wanted, 30 yards was about the max, and when shooting 3D and hunting it's just not enough for me. They do work great however out to 30 yards or a tad more depending on how fast your bow is. It was kind of nice though to not have to guess yardage
smile.gif

i've never found a pendulum that was visable in low light situations. the keller pendulum was one and there was another but i can't remember the name. i guess i'm just old fashioned and will stick with multi pin sights.

I will never try one, to easy to mess up a shot. IMO My buddy has one on his outback and he has missed two deer this year because he forgot he changed the site. Although "outback" might be the

problem too!
bootyshake.gif
The way he talks anyway I dont think I would every try one myself
grin.gif

I have the Trophy Ridge Mantis V-Drive Pend sight. I love it. Very nice sight. Chek out my review of it in the product reviews.
Chad

Top Bottom