Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

perfect storm - nr landowner lawsuits

tags

how about this lets close all seasons and have one month to bow hunt and just let everybody have a tag november being the month and let nonres pay 1ooo dollars for a tag and the deer has to have at least 8 pts or better :drink2:

Yeah, sure, since nonresidents (landowners or otherwise) have to pay $138.50 for every doe tag. So, an extra $1,385 before they ever get to have a crack at a buck? That's the ol' accomodating spirit!! :way:

Hey Magnus, I'd say package deal. 11 deer for the price of your anysex tag. Feel'n gracious today.:drink2:

open up a bow only antlerless season in september, cancel the january rifle season, come kill your doe, and then get your buck tag. 1000 dollars

tags

even better lets stop all nonres from hunting and keep all the deer to ourselfs :way:if they do want a tag they get one every 5 years for a price of 2000 dollars lets just go way out there

even better lets stop all nonres from hunting and keep all the deer to ourselfs :way:if they do want a tag they get one every 5 years for a price of 2000 dollars lets just go way out there

Now you are just getting crazy. Not all NR hunters are bad. haha.

How about we not give any extra anything to the NR, landowner or not. They all knew the rules when they purchased the land. If you used to live here and left its your own damn fault! We have the great hunting here for a reason. If we start letting the NR dictate how the state runs things, us residents and our children are the ones who are going to lose out. If anyone cannot see how much of a negative impact the proposed changes will cause then you are simply dumb, blind or just plain selfish. I live here and dont plan on leaving anytime soon for one reason. OUR deer herd!
I've already lost 700 acres to NRs in Taylor county and 600 locally to NRs leasing it up. And these people have been friends of my families for over 30 years.
Non-residents will be the demise of the great Whitetail state we now live in. Manage your own herd in your own state and leave ours alone!

How about we not give any extra anything to the NR, landowner or not. They all knew the rules when they purchased the land. If you used to live here and left its your own damn fault! We have the great hunting here for a reason. If we start letting the NR dictate how the state runs things, us residents and our children are the ones who are going to lose out. If anyone cannot see how much of a negative impact the proposed changes will cause then you are simply dumb, blind or just plain selfish. I live here and dont plan on leaving anytime soon for one reason. OUR deer herd!
I've already lost 700 acres to NRs in Taylor county and 600 locally to NRs leasing it up. And these people have been friends of my families for over 30 years.
Non-residents will be the demise of the great Whitetail state we now live in. Manage your own herd in your own state and leave ours alone!

Biggest Buck...Stay in your own border then, do not hunt or fish anywhere else, otherwise you are a fool with your own words.

Biggest buck, why do you think every nr is rich and waitin to lease your land? your post is very selfish and paranoid. Leasing land to hunt has happened in all states regardless or nr rules and regs. It will never be like it was when we were kids, hunting anywhere we want free. Dont blame thr nr because i am sure you had the option to lease the land you lost but chose not to. The farmer wants money, this will not change so you better.

I do hunt out of state and have never even dreamt of trying to buy land, lease or change the states' laws to benefit my selfish wants. I apply and keep my fingers crossed that I get drawn, if not I buy whatever kind of OTC tags I can. Such as AZ this fall, I'm lookin at a Bear & Mountain Lion hunt there. Both OTC tags. I've not once bitched and moaned about the price of tags in the state(s) or province(s) I choose to hunt. Dont like our current system, DONT HUNT HERE! It really is that simple...

Biggest buck, why do you think every nr is rich and waitin to lease your land? your post is very selfish and paranoid. Leasing land to hunt has happened in all states regardless or nr rules and regs. It will never be like it was when we were kids, hunting anywhere we want free. Dont blame thr nr because i am sure you had the option to lease the land you lost but chose not to. The farmer wants money, this will not change so you better.

Actually no we werent given the opportunity, both leased to NRs then told us we were done. And since losing that ground I have gained even more ground by knocking on some doors!

You are a NR of Arizona

I do hunt out of state and have never even dreamt of trying to buy land, lease or change the states' laws to benefit my selfish wants. I apply and keep my fingers crossed that I get drawn, if not I buy whatever kind of OTC tags I can. Such as AZ this fall, I'm lookin at a Bear & Mountain Lion hunt there. Both OTC tags. I've not once bitched and moaned about the price of tags in the state(s) or province(s) I choose to hunt. Dont like our current system, DONT HUNT HERE! It really is that simple...

According to your own quote, you will be the demise of the Bear and Mountain Lion population in Arizona since you are a NR of Arizona.

I just read Huntyak's story about killing his cougar. Awesome story. How in the world did he hunt 4 years in a row in Utah and Alberta for his cat to fulfil his dream? By Iowa standards he would have to wait several years between trips and take a loan to afford the tag.

I just read Huntyak's story about killing his cougar. Awesome story. How in the world did he hunt 4 years in a row in Utah and Alberta for his cat to fulfil his dream? By Iowa standards he would have to wait several years between trips and take a loan to afford the tag.

hahahaha, not even a remotely similar comparison.... thats funny! :grin:

Top Bottom