Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Permethrin

Where do you guys get concentrate? I found on Amazon but only 10%. I was looking to spray my yard and mix one up to spray clothes. Thanks!

I used to get the concentrate on Amazon but no longer see it there.

Try this.

I bought a spray bottle off of Amazon. I spray my Muck boots every now and then. I honestly can’t remember the last time I found a tick and I’m outdoors on the farm a lot.

Question guys, well, a few questions...
- if I get that 36.8% stuff, what is a good amount to use in a regular size load of laundry?
- Is this good to wash clothes in to begin with?
- If so, what's the process for laundering hunting clothes in it? Is it just a soak, spin, then let dry, or do you use it just like soap and rinse it and dry it like normal?
- How long is it supposed to last on clothes?

I wouldn't actually do "laundry" with it. If you use a concentrate, look up a mixing ratio for the % you have and mix with water in a tote. Throw all your farm or hunting clothes in and soak well. Then pull them out and let them dry on a clothesline or something similar. When they're dry they are good to go. I've always heard the permethrin will last 4-6 weeks and even through washing once or twice in that timeframe.

The Sawyers pre-mixed spray works great too but you pay more over time. But the convenience is you can just spray it on the night before and let it dry. I suppose you could mix a concentrate in a spray bottle and get the same result.

The Sawyers pre-mixed spray works great too but you pay more over time. But the convenience is you can just spray it on the night before and let it dry. I suppose you could mix a concentrate in a spray bottle and get the
This is exactly what I do. Refill the bottle at 24 oz of water to 1oz of 13% concentrate to get to .5% that I spray on my clothes the night before and let dry.

Found this a Theisans will this work?? I thought I read not to us Permethrin with petroleum additives.
Only 9$ so not out much if it’s the wrong stuff
IMG_6877.jpeg

Top Bottom