Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Permit to Carry Class SUNDAY!

ironwood

This is a tentative offer to those who would be interested in attending a 4 hour required permit to carry class this upcoming Sunday. Class hour would be from 2 to 6 PM. The location would be the lower Garden level of my office at 6600 University in Windsor Heights. Parking access off of 67th Street. If you are interested contact Roger Burdette at [email protected] and please Cc me at [email protected]. Class size will be limited to 50. The schedule will be confirmed in the next 24 to 36 hours. The cost I believe is $50 and if you want any drinks or snacks bring your own as the will be none available on site.

Sign me up! I'll be in DSM for the Classic and this will be the perfect topper for the weekend.

The 'Bonker

Bonker please reply to the email in the post so he has a running count. Bring a pen and something to write on.

We have been swappin "E"s all night. I also CCed you.

To be honest though, with all the restrictions on where citizen can and can't carry it may be better not to carry rather than screw up and carry someplace it is prohibited. Perhaps that is what the anti's want.

To be honest though, with all the restrictions on where citizen can and can't carry it may be better not to carry rather than screw up and carry someplace it is prohibited. Perhaps that is what the anti's want.
Come on, Bonker! The NRA is just waiting for someone to get busted so they can sue. You might as well be that person. :way:

Permit to carry is fairly hard to get! Better have some good reasons!! :way: I'll just take the permit to buy!! Do ya really need to carry a gun around in Iowa!! As far as home defense!!! Sawed off will do ya better in the middle of the night!! No aiming!!!:way::way:

Permit to carry is fairly hard to get! Better have some good reasons!! :way: I'll just take the permit to buy!! Do ya really need to carry a gun around in Iowa!! As far as home defense!!! Sawed off will do ya better in the middle of the night!! No aiming!!!:way::way:

Actually, it is simple as long as you are a law abiding person with no priors. All you have to do is take the course and go to your Sheriff's office and apply and wait. Sometimes you have to wait the 30 days or in my case in Dallas County go in with your certificate walk out with your CCW permit. You can even take a few online courses that are approved.

Does anyone know if IA and AZ have reciprocity with CCWs? Of course, with AZ's new law not requiring a permit to carry concealed, I haven't figured out how that effects any existing reciprocity agreements. My permit doesn't actually expire until 2013 so I can still use it in reciprocity states.

I'm surprised at the number of people I know that do carry and have for years. I took a class and received my CCW a month ago. No plans to carry but can use it when I drive to my property or to the range with guns, purchasing, etc.

Top Bottom