Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Perseverance

DoneRight

PMA Member
picture.php

Well my perseverance finally paid off. I hunted all but 2 days of late muzzy, and each day I seemed to have the wrong set up. I killed a couple of does and saw some younger bucks that have great potential in the coming years, but I was starting to press a little about how few mature bucks I was seeing. The mature bucks I was seeing would only step out at very last light at over 300 yds away. So, last Saturday I decided was my last sit, and the wind was finally right to get to where I had been seeing the mature bucks come out of the timber to feed. So I got up there plenty early thinking the cold would push them to feed a little earlier, and low & behold this nice mature 8 pt stepped out about 4:45. Well I couldn't pass on this buck, definitely mature and definitely in range @ 65 yds. So I let the CVA bark and he piled up about 60 yds after I shot him. He green scored @ 153" very symetrical with very few deducts.

Awefully good 8 pt right there. Congratulations on both the buck and your determination to get him.

Top Bottom