Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Personalized plate

spltbrow

Changing my personalized plate. I am greeting the plate with the deer on it and am looking for ideas. 5 letters max. Sorry no prize awarded to winner.

Idea so far. Huntr

I found the area on website where you can type in the 5 letters, but that doesnt show if it is already taken or not. I dont want to send in an application only to find out what I want isnt available. Or am I missing something?

BWHNT (bowhunt)
BWTEC (Bowtech)
1HOYT
LVPSE (Love PSE)
MTHWS H8R (Mathews hater)
QDMA1
TRKY2
BD2BN (Bad 2 (the) Bone)
RLTRE (Realtree)
HNTDR (Hunt deer)
MAX4
CAMO1
MSYOK
N2DER

Last edited:
I tried BLOME a couple of years ago and got denied. Get your mind outta the gutter it stood for Bonker Looks Older More Everyday.

I was going to get the DNR plate with the buck and BONKR but my truck is starting to look it's age, much the same as I, so it just doesn't work between my ears to have a neat plate on a truck that is starting to look a little rough around the edges.

On the other hand, if I wasn't so cheap I'd get it for my motorcycle. That way everybody would know who I was when I took my coons to the fur truck.

More than 5 letters but...GUTNTAG
Also "Guten tag" is good day in German, so maybe that will appease the hippie PETA folk!

I would stay away from personalized plates and stickers that draw attention to a vehicle that is likely to have bows, guns, binos, range finders, etc. in it. Not to rain on your parade, but its true that it invites thieves. Just something to think about.

Oh wait, here's another one!!
PACKN
That ones only good if you carry though and the DOT might not approve it if they catch your drift.
But then, if they don't get it, will anyone else?

I just have my initials on my plate... but it seems to be a rolling billboard so I highly doubt anyone even notices them...

Top Bottom