Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

picture organizer?

Lucky13

Any of you guys use any trail cam software, such as HuntForce? Just curious to see what guys think about it? As with many of you, I get a ton of pics especially now! Or maybe some of you guys do your own organizing, if so just interested to see how your doing it!?

Never tried any software. Just spent hundreds of hours of sorting only to lose 70% of all my pics to a failed flash drive.

I sort all mine manually by myself separate them by year property and then month. The pics organize by the date taken by themselves. Then also upload them to photobucket

I separate them myself too. Upload the SD card to a file with the location, date and farm. Then as I go through I delete all the unimportant pictures right away, otherwise it's annoying when you're going back trying to find a certain deer through thousands of pictures.

I use DeerLab.com. Allows you to "tag" individual bucks, identify camera locations and automatically pulls in weather and moon information on the picture. I believe they offer a free trial period at no cost if you would like to try it for yourself.

Top Bottom