Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

picture test

Nope. Quite the opposite. If I'm grunting in that blind the other bucks scatter only to return when my scent fades.

I was going to submit a score from today's sit in the blind but thankfully it didn't have any spurs. What it lacked in spurs it more than made up for in weight, but it still wasn't anywhere good enough to win this years turkey contest.
Violation man law. Didn't happen without pics!:D

Violation man law. Didn't happen without pics!:D

Are ya trying to get me banned? I have yet to be banned from IW which is a remarkable feat given my lack of any type of filter. As surely as Yogi, Boo Boo and Bonker poop in the woods I would have been banned had I posted that pic. I can send it to ya though:D.

Anyway, the evidence has long since been flushed and is prolly floating down the Iowa River to eventually end up in the St. Louis water supply. Take that Cards and Budweiser fans.

Are ya trying to get me banned?

If you made it this long your prolly to mature now to get banned. I know you are busting at the seams taking 2 of 3 from the Cards. Almost a premmie with a possible sweep. Was there a pucker factor when the Cubs got to 4-3 in the 8th? I think we're still in spring training. Have fun this year. :D

Top Bottom