Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pictures from the shotgun opening weekend.

Mandity

Buddy shot this one saturday morning on the first drive.
6766DSCF0017-med.JPG

The rest of the pictures are from my boss and his friends and family's deer. Most of them are from out of state so alot of small bucks were shot. I told them that if they would of just let them grow another year or two then they would have some wall hangers. But they are just out for the meat and a good time with friends. But there is two real nice ones. I hunt second season and the boss said that they had 3 that were 170 or bigger that got away so you know where I will be hunting. All in all they shot 9 bucks and 25 does. There was a total of 16 guys hunting in the group.
6766DSCF0028-med.JPG

6766DSCF0020-med.JPG

6766DSCF0023-med.JPG

6766DSCF0022-med.JPG

6766DSCF0024-med.JPG

6766DSCF0021-med.JPG

6766DSCF0029-med.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
wtf.gif
any field photos ie... any prior to the start of skinning with a scennic backdrop.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Shredder, not everyone carry's a camera with them while hunting, I dont it is bad luck to me.

Pictures without them being skinned would of been nice. Also some of those would of been a dandy in a year or two.

Congrats on a good harvest of 25 does.

I had the weekend off and knew when I came in Monday moring for work that they would have deer hanging in the shops. So I figured I would take the camera to work with me and get a few pics.

these pix are better than no pix
better weekend than i had.....
of course i didnt go hunting, thats coming up...
grin.gif

Some nice deer but my thoughts are alot of meat looks like it was wasted cause they were skinned and thrown on a dirty trailer. Also the pics are great weapons for the anti hunters.
frown.gif

Some PETA people might get upset with those pictures but they can eat it! And it doesnt matter how many outstaters there was, they can shoot their buck and if only one guy was in state he could buy doe tags. The more does shot, the better.

Thats right my boss and his family that hunts bought alot of doe tags. Also I think it doesnt matter who shoots the deer while hunting with a group as long as there are tags to put on the deer.

It bugs me when people fight about a picture. The fact is you are taking the life of an animal and if you can't deal with it, then I don't know what to say. You all act like you've never killed a deer and put it in the back of a truck? Some people love the hunt, they want to spend all the time they can in the woods and don't carry a camera with them all the time. Those are some great bucks no matter whether they stopped to take harvest photos. I think its great you shared them and it sounds like you had a great time this season.
waytogo.gif
We're all hunters here lets not bicker.

I agree with that, if someone had a monster buck run in front of them in a group and didn't shoot it because he had already filled his buck tag and his buddy hasn't, well that's never happened has it?
confused.gif
haha
grin.gif

That one in the back of the truck is a dandy along with the second pic. I didn't believe any one in the state of Iowa would shoot anything less than a mature buck. Now I know that ya'll are just like us! Thanks! And congrats to your boss and his family!

Top Bottom