Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pig of a MN Buck...

Shoot2Kill

I just received this pic in an email. It was taken during a city archery hunt in Duluth, MN. I couldn't resist posting it here...what a hog.

4505MN_Buck-med.jpg

Congrats to the hunter!!

That is where everybody should be hunting. They have all the big deer up there and public land to who laid the rail.
grin.gif

Good god, the only way to get a gut like that is a 6 pack of budweiser every night. What a true monster of a buck, congrats to the hunter.

That's a real hog alright, jsut wonder what it is that they rub on up north that makes their antlers so dark? Gotta love that color.
grin.gif

In the words of Stan Potts, "That's a 300 pound whitetail...can you believe it!"

I've been back to look at the picture of that buck three times now and am more impressed each time. What an incredible buck! Love the color on the antlers and what a slob!!! Absolutley incredible.

ANY idea on a score or, more importantly, what it weighed? I just keep coming back to this post for the scheer body size of it.

That is a great buck, great color on the rack. That deer is over 300 lbs for sure, I'd guess in the 350 range too.
smirk.gif

Yes, it is a great deer. I believe also that he may be a little bloated which may add to his size. Look at his eyes and see how they are sunken in, a true sign that the deer has been dead for a couple hours. No matter he still is an awesome whitetail. congrats to the hunter.

Top Bottom