Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pike Discovery

OneCam

My oldest son Chance has become a fishing fanatic ... And at the ripe old age of 8 he does quit well.

This spring he wanted try for something new and showed interest in toothy critters.

We invested in a few steel leaders and headed to the river.

Amazingly he scored early and often with his first fish landed being a small musky - unfortunately as he started to hold it for a pic the fish squirmed out of his grasp and back into the water.

Since that catch he has had plenty of practice and now hangs onto them.

da797c4d.jpg

]
45a7d271.jpg

f5a26a1a.jpg

This is his biggest yet ... over 30"

6ade5293.jpg

Fanatic to say the least if you don't talk fishin your not talkin to Chance. I need to get the old flat bottom goin again and get the boys after some big cats. Congrats some great fish u have landed bud.

That young man is certainly growing up fast.

Fishing is a great way to spend some quality time with the kids, congrats to you both. :way:

Deadly!!!!

Reid and I spent all day yesterday chucking bucktails and cranks for those things, you can't beat them in our books!!

Keep it up Chance!!!

Very Nice, can't fake the smile he has either. Bet you had just as big of a smile taking the pictures too. Congrats to both of you.

thats awesome! I love seeing him getting into the Teeth affliction, need to get him on some musky water. :way:

Looks to me like a trip up to see Kaare would be a nice birthday gift someday

If catching as many as 100 of those things a day would be his cup of tea then sure, I've got a boat, bucktails, big cranks and lots of lake options. They're by a landslide, my favorite fish. I've yet to get a real jumbo this yr so the push is on. B/w the whitetail addiction and the sons hooked on pike Chris and I have at least 2 things in common.

Last edited:
Top Bottom