Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please do something for me ....

My first selfish reaction was... "Holy crap, I'm 44."

I am really sorry to hear that about your brother though. I agree with all of the others... prayers go out to your family.

All of us should take this as a reminder to make the most of all of the family time we have.

Jody, I'm sitting with family right now celebrating the holidays. I'll truly take your words to heart. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Kaare

Jody,
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. You still have a lot to be thankful for- friends, family, and Iowawhitetail.com just to name a few. In all seriousness though I understand how difficult it can be, my Grandpa suffered a stroke the day before Chirstmas Eve. It really wasn't the same with him being in the hospital and Grandma worried sick. You and your family are in my prayers.
Seth

Jody...my sympathy to you and your family...

May you remember him with each shed found this Spring...

Live for today...

The Iowawhitetail family is with you and yours...

Chin-up and show me a 100 incher at the classic!

My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Not only is this a time to tell your family that you love them but also to encourage them to take care of themselves and get regular check-ups. I unexpected lost an aunt in her low 40's and have family history of heart problems. You are never to young to start being heart healthy and doing everything you can to avoid the unthinkable for your family.

Take care.

Sorry to hear of yor loss.Deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Don't know whats worse -- going unexpectedly or just waiting out your time. Brother just celebrated his 46th birthday this month after being told he had brain tumors that aren't opperable last July. He has been told he could go at anytime. Again sorry for your loss and what you sauid is true.

My prayers are with you my friend.I try to tell my family every day how much they mean to me.So sorry for your loss.If you need help with anything let us know.

Top Bottom