Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please help I.D.

Kansasdeerslayer

PMA Member
I believe I got my 1st bobcat on camera, but I'm not sure. The landowner has spotted a bobcat twice in daylight the last couple weeks only 100 yards from my camera.

09-27-07-TC1395.jpg

I thought the tail was too long too until I had a bobcat cross the road in front of me last night and its tail was exactly the same as in the pic. The other thing is that this location is in town and in 25 years the landowner has never seen a yote in the area. A few bobcats and several red foxes, but no yotes. Even this time of year, our yotes and foxes have pretty bushy tails.
confused.gif

yote the tail is long and the ears look too tall and pointy. i am curious about the Sasquatch up in the tree.

Thanks for the input and crushing my hopes of getting my first bobcat pic
confused.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

By the way, I bought 2 bushnell trail cams, their expensive ones, and well you can see the lousy quality on the night pics.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Honestly it could be a bobcat, i saw one this summer and it had a long tail, the thing that makes me think it is are the spots on the arse..... Honestly think it might be a summer coated bc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like a maingey yote

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, maingey yote.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gross. That nasty thing needs an arrow.

Top Bottom