Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please say a prayer for Darrin Brinks

luvtohunt

Please keep Darrin Brinks (Brinks Taxidermy) and his 10 month old baby boy in your prayers, unfortunately his young wife passed away last Tuesday. Darrin is a fantastic person and a real asset to the hunting/fishing community. His wife supported him and all his outdoor activities.

Very very sad.
bawling.gif
bawling.gif
I think she was only 36 years old!! Our prayers go out to a great taxidermist and a great guy!!

I sure don't like to see a post like this. I can't imagine losing my wife. Life can be very cruel sometimes...the blessing is his son and I will pray that he can concentrate on raising him and that the sun will again shine in his life.

Do you possibly have a address that we can send out prayers to? A hunting community like this one could do a number on a guys spirit at such a hard time. Consider it done!

I've talked to Darin pretty much every day,since last Tuesday. He is doing well, but still has his moments, which you would expect.
Such a shock to his family and friends.
Heather,his wife, was a great gal, who knew that when she married Darin, that hunting and taxidermy, was a big part of his life.
They both enjoyed NASCAR, and had season tickets to Bristol every spring.
If you would like his home address, please send me an PM.

When My son died i was an active member of a waterfowl site and the collected a bunch of $$ for my family. Maybe we could all pitch in and get him something whether it be cash or a gift certificate. Let im know this hunting communty is behind him and cares about all fellow hunters. All we nee dis someone to collect the $$. What do you all think.

Kenneth

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have known Darin since highschool and stop in to see him at least once a year. I can't believe this has happened.

We'll keep him and his son in our thoughts and prayers. Be sure to hold your wife/husband and kids a little closer tonight and let them know how much you love them.

I just said a prayer for him and his family, praying for healing hearts and long lasting memories. I can't even imagine what he is going through.

Well said fishorunt!

Top Bottom