Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pleased to announce!!!

Doubleaarc hery

Hello all, Just taking a second to plug something for Double A!!

I am pleased to announce that we are adding on already! We will be kicking off our new range at the Iowa Sports Show on March 7-9th! Double A currently has TechnoHunt and a standard 22 yard range with 5 shooting lanes! Our new addition will give us 7 to 8 more shooting lanes and the range will give us the ability to shoot over 45 yards indoors!!!!

If your in town be sure to check it out. And stop by our booth to get coupons for free shooting!! Weather like today's sure makes it nice to own an indoor shooting facility!!

Sorry for the plug, hope no one minds, but we are super excited, and can't wait to see how much this grows our leagues and shop!!

andy is it what you showed me?? Cuz that is going to be sweet!!! is EVERYTHING gunna be done that early in march?? That makes my day. congrats on the addition.

Nick

Yup it is what I showed you! Just got the backstops lined up and we will have it all completed and ready for shooting on the evening of the 7th!!! I'm pumped!

Congrats Andy! Sounds very nice, just wish I lived a little closer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Congrats Andy! Sounds very nice, just wish I lived a little closer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

those boots are made for walkin..........

I thought you were switching over to a Bowtech dealer...just kiddin man!Lol! You already had a sweet place to shoot, looking forward to seeing it! Congrats!

hoofline.gif

Sounds like a great place to shoot, congrats on your expansion Andy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

I can only imagine what its going to be like. I have only seen the area its gunna be in and let me tell you guys it is going to be SWEET!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Andy, are you limited on the number of brands you can carry? </div></div>

Not sure what you mean? I can get about anything, but if you mean bows, I have PSE, Parker and Martin right now! In the next 2 years or so I hope to sell all brands, but their are other dealers in the area currently carrying some of those!

I meant bows....its nice to be able to go into a shop and shoot a PSE, Bowtech, hoyt, matthews back to back and make your choice!

How about ELITE....seems to be gaining some footing. I have not seen or shot one yet.

Top Bottom