Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Plug Pulled

L

Little Al

Can't beleive how fast I went from having bucks running all over to not seeing much. Went to some public land that is couple hundred acres in size where every year I see some 120 to 140 class deer. It is 1 1/2 hour trip from home so I only hunt the mornings, 6:30 to 12:00 so I have time to drag one out if I ever get the chance to shoot one. Last Sunday morning had 3 does & 2 bucks come by, the bucks were just out of my range so being I use a climber I decided on Monday I would move over. Monday I could only hunt till 10:00 but I saw 2 shooter bucks, one came in behind me, the other picked up the doe's scent and turned instead of stepping out into the open,no shot. Before I had to leave I saw 4 small bucks and a couple of does. I took a day of vacation Friday (today) hoping to get right back in the action. Today all morning all I saw was one small buck and one doe they both were going different directions. Sat there for 3hrs. watching a couple of squirrels, what a let down. O'well guess I'll go back tomorrrow and try again, maybe all the bigger bucks will be back looking for some action. Al

Top Bottom