Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

pma membership question?

tped

PMA Member
Saturday afternoon, while taking a break from hunting, I decided to become a PMA member and paid my annual $16 dues via Paypal as requested. I was only asked for my email address - no registration of name, user id etc - I still seem to only have what I had for free before. What went wrong with this registration or what am I missing?

You are still missing something there bud. OneCam will need to get in and change your access. Send him a pm with the email address you used to pay him with and your user name and he will get you all setup. The delay is probably associated with the pre-rut kicking in and bucks moving.
grin.gif

Your user ID should stay the same as well as your password.

Tom, sorry to make you wait but unfortunately at this time of the year there is a slight "rut" delay
grin.gif

I've been hunting most of the weekend. You should be set now . . . thanks for your support
waytogo.gif

I explained to my wife about how the rut delay works and she said she understands, but then said that rut delays shouldn't last the rest of the year.
bawling.gif
wtf.gif

Top Bottom